Exams and Cleanings in Conroe, TX
In order to enjoy a healthy set of teeth, you must brush and floss your teeth and visit our skilled dentist near you every six months. Our caring and compassionate dentist offers a range of advanced preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dental treatments for the entire family.
Importance of Exams and Cleanings
Exams and cleanings in Conroe, TX, are crucial for oral and general wellbeing. Here’s a closer look at why patients should get regular exams and cleanings in 77385:
- Preventive dental exams play a crucial role in staving off the need for costly and complicated treatments at a later stage
- Dr. Barker identifies problems and potential issues at an early stage when they’re the easiest to treat
- Scheduling regular exams reduce the likelihood of decay or cavities deteriorating into painful problems
- Oral cancer screening is an integral part of our exams and allows for early detection of cancerous and precancerous symptoms
- Professional teeth cleaning eliminates bad breath and cavity-causing oral plaque and leaves you with a whiter smile
Please book exams and cleanings in Conroe at your preferred convenience.
What Happens During Exams and Cleanings
Our efficient staff at the Barker Dentistry and Implant Center do everything we can to make your experience a pleasant one. The process consists of:
Visual Exam – Dr. Barker uses a probe and a small handheld mirror to check for decay, chipped, or broken teeth. We may perform a comprehensive exam for first-time patients.
Diagnostic X-rays – If we suspect decay, we may take low radiation x-rays to detect hidden problem areas.
Gum Disease Screening – Our dentist in Conroe examines gum pockets and looks for redness, swelling, or tender spots. Advanced gum disease may lead to permanent tooth loss.
Oral Cancer Screening – We check the oral cavity, neck, face for lesions, unusual discolorations, rough patches of raised tissue, masses, and lumps.
Reliable Exams and Cleanings Near Me
Even a small cavity may transform into an abscess or infection if not treated on time. Please contact Barker Dentistry and Implant Center to schedule an appointment for exams and cleanings in Conroe, TX.